Come and discover the latest trends in digital finance and Fintech at the 4th Paris Fintech...
2019 LinkedIn Top Companies: BNP Paribas, the most attractive company in France
What is the methodology behind LinkedIn Top Companies?
An analysis is conducted on the data generated by the 546 million LinkedIn members worldwide (including 15 million in France). This leads to the calculation of an overall score, establishing a ranking of the most attractive employers in each country. This methodology was designed to measure the appeal of a company’s employment opportunities, engagement with its employees, and its capacity to retain talent. LinkedIn uses a number of exclusive data items collected on its network, including: number of views, engagement among page visitors, the number of applications sent when a company publishes a job opportunity, and staff retention measured by the portion of employees who have been at the company for more than a year.
BNP Paribas comes first in the LinkedIn Top Companies ranking in France
BNP Paribas, the most attractive company for candidates and staff.
BNP Paribas builds loyalty among its employees through various initiatives such as:
- BNP Paribas’ global agreement : This agreement is part of the Global Deal initiative to promote responsible globalisation that BNP Paribas has signed up to. It is therefore perfectly compliant with the BNP Paribas 2020 Corporate Engagement Manifesto. 200,000 employees in the 72 countries in which the BNP Paribas Group is present now have a shared social foundation.
- Jean-Laurent Bonnafé, Thematic Champion of the HeForShe Initiative : In May 2018, Jean-Laurent Bonnafé, Director and CEO of BNP Paribas and LinkedIn influencer, was made a Thematic Champion for the United Nations’ HeForShe campaign. Within BNP Paribas, he is committed to promoting gender equality in our business lines. Externally, he supports women entrepreneurs in India and Africa working on energy transition to create and develop renewable energies.
- Hours devoted to social programmes and other community efforts within the GroupWith BNP Paribas determined to benefit society (NGOs, associations) by capitalising on the skills of its employees, it set the objective in its global agreement to reach a total volume of 1 million paid hours devoted to social projects at Group level worldwide for 2020, i.e. just over half a day of paid community work per employee per year. Social efforts are multiplying across the Group. More than 24,700 employees (+54%) devoted over 300,000 hours (+82%) to one or several programmes for the community conducted during working hours.
The Group attracts talent thanks to:
- A large diversity of careers and the development of new careers relating to digital transformation, the possibility of pursing a career everywhere in France and abroad, training, and finally, the assurance that they are joining a solid and dynamic company.
- Social and environmental responsibility, which highlights the Group’s ambition to contribute to more sustainable and better shared growth, notably with a view to reaching, for 2020, a total volume of 1 million hours of paid hours devoted to social programmes at Group level worldwide.
- Gender equality, with special attention paid to strengthening gender diversity in certain traditionally male- or female-dominated professions and wage equality.
Read moreAll news
For the sixth year in a row, BNP Paribas has received the Top Employers Europe label, with...
On the 3rd, 4th, and 5th of July 2019, the best young entrepreneurs from France and Europe met...