Founded in 2014, the non-profit start-up Epic works to protect children and young people around...
This index shows a growing philanthropic interest in Europe, which is nearing a tie position with the US due to the increase of current donations and pledges.
The 5 key trends:
- The primary cause of mobilisation for philanthropists is health (65%)
- Their first motivation is the sense of duty (52%)
- Growing needs and the multitude of charitable organisations make the choice difficult for philanthropists
- Family/relatives advices remain the key drivers (51%) for philanthropic decisions
- Impact investing (52%) and collaborative philanthropy (51%) are main trends for philanthropists
This 3rd edition of the “BNP Paribas Individual Philanthropy Index”, conducted by Forbes Insights between October and December 2014, measures and reflects the commitment of philanthropists in four regions – Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the United States. The Index is derived from a survey of some 400 high net worth individuals, each with investable assets valued at USD 5 million or more.
Read moreAll news
Corporate philanthropy & Scientific research: The BNP Paribas Foundation launches a new call for projects on climate and biodiversity
On Monday, February 11th 2019, the BNP Paribas Foundation launched a new call for projects to...
BNP Paribas' subsidiary in Morocco, BMCI, entered the final phase of its 2015-2020 strategic...