In 2018, BNP Paribas appears for the fourth year running on the list of the ‘Global 100 Most...
This index shows a growing philanthropic interest in Europe, which is nearing a tie position with the US due to the increase of current donations and pledges.
The 5 key trends:
- The primary cause of mobilisation for philanthropists is health (65%)
- Their first motivation is the sense of duty (52%)
- Growing needs and the multitude of charitable organisations make the choice difficult for philanthropists
- Family/relatives advices remain the key drivers (51%) for philanthropic decisions
- Impact investing (52%) and collaborative philanthropy (51%) are main trends for philanthropists
This 3rd edition of the “BNP Paribas Individual Philanthropy Index”, conducted by Forbes Insights between October and December 2014, measures and reflects the commitment of philanthropists in four regions – Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the United States. The Index is derived from a survey of some 400 high net worth individuals, each with investable assets valued at USD 5 million or more.
Read moreAll news
“Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations”: BNP Paribas, 1st European bank in terms of sustainable development
In 2019, BNP Paribas appears for the fifth year running on the list of the “Global 100 Most...