We are seeking an experienced,
detail-oriented senior accountant to join our growing organization. In this position,
you will handle all accounting operations within the fund accounting
department, verify transactions, reconciliation for cash balance and process
and review net asset value of the funds administered by BNP Paribas. You must
have a keen attention to detail and maintain account balances, financial
statements, general ledger, and all reports.
- Acquire complete understanding of NAV Calculation & its related functions
with various parties involved. For example: Custody, TA, Pricing,
Corporate Actions, etc.
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the
process by acquiring complete knowledge of NAV
Calculation Processing & Review across all funds & instruments
- Should be able to handle different types of
instruments and understand their impact on NAV.
- Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash
& Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV.
- Ensure NAV
calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA.
Completeness of NAV packs
includes accurate report generation, timely delivery of reports,
scanning & archiving.
in preparation of Key/Standard Operating Procedures for each
process migrated to Chennai.
- Consistently evaluate the documented
procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties may arise from
time to time, mainly on month ends & year ends.
- Ensure review of critical queries before
sent. Where issues/errors arise ensure detailed analysis of issues and
clear understanding is gained before responding to client, spoke or
- Identifying the staff training requirement & ensure all
the necessary training has been provided to the team members to perform the
- Ensure ISAE3402 checks are understood and
followed. 100% compliance is must for all NAV
- Inform & document all errors identified
during review stage within same day. Should take initiative in resolving
any repetitive errors or training gaps.
- Act as a back-up in the absence of other team
members & Supervisor.
- Identify the manual steps, process efficiencies
& developments, by providing practical ideas on areas of
improvements & work towards its automation.
- Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially
during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and
migration of new funds.
- Adhere to Quality of 100% while producing
& reviewing NAVs.
- Ensure there is NO Financial impact/loss to
& Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to communicate to others in a clear,
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good listening and questioning ability.
- Be able to express ideas effectively in individual and
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize
- Ability to work in an organized manner.
- Must have an attention to detail
- Generate creative solutions to problems.
- Always looks for ways to improve services and
able to adapt to markets and clients evolution.
NAV calculation and review experience
minimum of 2 year in the past
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate /
Communication skills - oral
to understand, explain and support change
to develop and adapt a process
to develop others & improve their skills
to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Primary Location: IN-TN-ChennaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time