A central operational role acting as a shared service to the wider Property Management business line.
The role will support an agile, busy business line with the coordination of process documentation, improvement and varied ad hoc projects.
This is a flexible role that will involve the individual to be proactive, well organised and able to effectively engage with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure processes are reviewed, updated and promoted on an ongoing basis.
- Acts as a partner to Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the delivery of their objectives. Maintains relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provides sound advice and recommendations in line with Company strategy
- Takes a proactive approach to maintaining processes. Liaises with stakeholders to understand problems and implement informed solutions.
- Proactively have input to process improvements following the outcome of a project and work to embed and support change initiatives.
- Provides specialist advice to clients, utilising business, industry and market information. Has an awareness of the contribution of their department and supports to enhance business performance.
- Understands and delivers compliance objectives as set out by the company in an accurate and timely manner.
- Challenges current systems and processes. Seeks to implement improvements to drive efficiency and service delivery
- Direct management of all aspects of the process review programme. To include design of process review plan, booking meetings, creating agendas, assigning tasks, providing advice, acting as lead, taking actions and reporting on the PM process review programme.
- Preparing and Delivering processes to senior management for sign off at monthly Operations Board meetings.
- Maintain the record of Property Management processes ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders from across the business line to identify process updates and opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- Provide management with relevant information, reports, analysis and insight relating to process status and the process review plan.
- Coordinate with internal control teams to ensure compliance with group requirements in relation to processes.
- Proactively build non-partisan relationships with all teams across Property Management and the business.
- Help imbed and promote process within the business by providing training, support, advice and improving access to processes.
- Communication of process updates to the department through a variety of methods including newsletters, e-learning and presentations.
- Work closely with the Controls Manager to help identify risks and appropriate controls. Conduct process “audits”, report findings and take action to correct issues identified.
- Preparing process documentation to capture “as is” and update as necessary
- Monitor the adoption and effectiveness of processes.
- Commercial property management experience/knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Project Management Experience
- Excellent Oral Communication Skills
- Excellent Presentation and written skills
- Organised and detail conscious
- Adaptable approach
- Stakeholder management
We are proud to offer award-winning benefits to support and reward our employees:
- Health & Leisure: Private medical cover, 27 days annual leave + public holidays (the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), health screening, gym discounts, wellbeing support, volunteering opportunities, cycle to work scheme, eye care voucher, travel & retail discounts, travel insurance, concierge service, kids pass, open fairways golf card, great company culture and social events (including sports teams, charity events, art pass), perks at work
- Financial: Pension, life assurance at 8 x basic salary, group income protection, long term disability insurance, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme - you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, share incentive plan, financial and mortgage advice
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.