Against the backdrop of a post-Brexit environment, the BNP Paribas Market Leaders Report –...
With a total of 82 International Standardization Organization (ISO) awards, BNP Paribas remains the leader in the bank-assurance sector by ISO certification awards.
In 2009 BNP Paribas boasted:
- 70 ISO 9001 certifications, an international standard for customer satisfaction. Almost 8% of BNP Paribas Group employees work in an ISO 9001 certified environment;
- 6 ISO 14001 certifications, an international standard for environmental management;
- 4 ISO 20000 certifications, an international standard for IT services management;
- 1 ISO 27001 certification, an international standard for IT information security management;
- 1 OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series) certification, a standard for rigorous and effective management of health and safety in the workplace.
Of the total, 11 certifications were new and 22 were renewed in 2009. ISO certifications are valid for three years, and are then audited for renewal.
For further information, go onsite Objective Quality
Read moreAll news
BNP Paribas supports One Young World, which took place in London this year from 22 to 25...
The lists recognise BNP Paribas Group Chief Executive Officer Jean-laurent Bonnafé, Jeffrey...