We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to lead a team of Analysts, ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements as well as customer service policies. You need to be an effective communicator both written and verbal with the ability to explain information clearly and accurately. Be able to motivate a team, setting and working to targets whilst ensuring standards of performance are maintained.
You must be able to evaluate and understand the impact of your decisions, whilst considering the business and customer needs. You will to be able to set objectives and be able to identify potential for development.
- Propose and gain approval for the annual audit plan for the Quality Assurance function.
Work with the key stakeholders in the business to agree on the audit criteria that will be used by the Quality Analysts to undertake the audits.
Adjudicate on contested audits in a professional, courteous manner and in line with company procedures.
- Overall responsibility for people management of the Quality Assurance function, including recruitment, development, coaching, training, performance management as well as performing regular one-to-one meetings.
Review the effectiveness of work completed by the team using tools such as Audit the Auditor and feedback from other areas of the business.
- Develop, produce and analyse MI to demonstrate the extent to which the business areas are meeting the required standards.
- Produce reports based on the data captured from the auditing work undertaken by the Quality Assurance team and present the report in the quarterly Quality Meeting.
Conduct root cause analysis and identify process improvement opportunities.
Complete the Departmental Risk Assessment at appropriate intervals and ensure the ongoing management of all identified risks.
Monthly travel to Warranty Direct in Reading to run feedback and/or calibration sessions for Sales staff and to assist with training and development as and when required.
- Previous experience in customer services and complaint handling
- Proven people management experience
- Sound experience working towards individual, team and departmental targets
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Organisation – being able to prioritise and manage the department workloads, whilst delivering a high standard of service.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Being able to manage change, work under pressure and secure results.
- Finance or Insurance industry experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience in Claims and/or Telesales would be beneficial
At Cardif Pinnacle we’re on a mission to keep pets happy, healthy and safe. We want to become the leading pet healthcare service provider by being holistic and using technology to keep our customer’s pets safe and healthy.
We pride ourselves on providing an inclusive working environment. Every team works collaboratively to ensure our goals our met and we all play as hard as we work.
You are you, and we recognise your individuality, offering a wide range of support and tailored working environments to suit your personal needs.
With exciting projects on the horizon, there hasn’t been a better time to join us.
So what are you waiting for?! Apply now!
Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas SA. The business was formed in 1971 as Pinnacle Insurance Company Ltd, and established itself as a leading specialist provider of protection and investment solutions. Today the company is focused upon the provision of creditor, pet (Everypaw & Helpucover, Post Office pet insurance) and motor warranty insurance. (Warranty Direct)
Primary Location: GB-ENG-HertfordshireJob Type: Fixed TermJob: COMPLIANCEEducation Level: Secondary EducationExperience Level: At least 2 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Decision MakingTransversal competency: Ability to develop and adapt a process