As the Expert Fraud Analyst you will be part of a Fraud team minimising the company’s exposure of fraud through the introduction of tactical and strategic fraud initiatives
• Assist the Fraud Detection Manager by setting and writing new processes and policies for Fraud prevention for all products.
• Ensure CFS Chargeback policies reflect current Mastercard Chargeback rules. Update as necessary.
• Liaise with the operation to ensure that procedures for Fraud and Chargeback reflect current CFS policies.
• Carry out spot checking to ensure CFS policies are being adhered to in the operation.
• Write, test, promote and monitor new rules and initiatives to protect against specific fraud types
• Monitor current fraud levels and benchmark against industry averages.
• Monitor chargeback attempt rate and success rate and benchmark against industry average.
• Develop Fraud and Chargeback Management Information for all products as required.
• Monitor fraud loss against forecast and explain variances.
• Provide weekly and monthly updates on business KPI’s and planned initiatives to Line Manager.
• Daily liaison with the operation to understand latest business trends, agree and recommend action accordingly.
• Conduct ad-hoc investigations into possible internal or Retailer fraud as necessary.
• Understand the functionality of fraud prevention systems currently in place across all products.
• Be aware of industry best practices and standards.
• Understand functionality of operational systems and where this can impact fraud levels.
- Highly PC literate
- Problem solving and attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise and influence all levels of management and work with other departments
- Self-motivated, good work ethic
- Ability to make an informed decision based on the information available
- Able to prioritise and organise
- Good communicator
- Flexible approach to tasks and a good team worker
Primary Location: GB-ENG-SolihullJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: RISKSEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Schedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Decision Making, Attention to detail / rigor, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Communication skills - oral & written, Critical thinking, Ability to deliver / Results drivenTransversal competency: Analytical Ability, Ability to set up relevant performance indicators, Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment, Ability to develop and adapt a process