About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
BP2S IT – Agile Expert IT – Agile Coach
DTS- IT transversal
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The Agile Coach has passion, experience and knowledge around leading the agile transformation initiatives. As an Agile transformation expert, you will be sharing your knowledge and experience on how to improve the performance of release and accelerate delivery across the organization.
Responsible for expanding agile awareness, as well as developing and launching Agile transformation in both operations and IT programs. This may include executive level consulting & training, program level engagement & training, coaching and mentoring team level coaches.
As an expert from the agile industry and with the technology experience, will advise, coach, guide and inspire through agile practices and principles. Will be responsible in working with Product / Application Managers, and giving them the information, advice, knowledge, tools and techniques to create lasting change and sustainable transformation.
- Assesses organizational Agile maturity via surveys, metrics, observations, interviews
- Partners with different levels to drive opportunities for value delivery acceleration across the organization and within the squads as needed
- Deep background in coaching and developing people, and in influencing behavior change towards constant improvement
- Successfully executes on relevant offerings: (training workshops, coaching, mentoring, value stream analysis)
- Establishes connections to Communities of Practice and/or other lines-of-business
- Shares Industry Trends and enables sustainable cultural change
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Great attitude, team player and effective contributor.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality and high standards
- Strong interpersonal / customer skills
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Experience as an Agile coach in transforming applications to agile way of working
- Prior experience or exposure in deriving the process for an organization
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Personal Impact / Ability to influence
Communication skills - oral & written
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 10 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)