“Perspectives” on social inclusion: what do the experts say?
15.04.2022 | Diversity and inclusion
For BNP Paribas, social and financial inclusion is a long-standing concern, intrinsically linked to sustainable finance. In order to help better understand the reality of this very broad concept, BNP Paribas dedicated the second issue of its “Perspectives” publication to social inclusion, drawing on the views of numerous experts from both within and outside the Group.
A publication dedicated to social inclusion
3 key figures on social inclusion found in this issue of “Perspectives”
clients for Nickel
in April 2022
average microcredit for the institutions supported by BNP Paribas
for the 1st ESG financing of Samsung Card, advised by BNP Paribas
What you’ll find in this latest issue of “Perspectives”:
- “Supporting entrepreneurship to fight poverty” by Muhammad Yunus, Founder of Grameen Bank and Nobel Prize Winner;
- “Social bonds: a genuine driver of inclusive growth” by Malika Takhtayeva, Sustainable Fixed Income Lead, EMEA at BNP Paribas Asset Management;
- “Moving towards corporate duty of care obligations” by Thomas Millet, Human Rights Officer at BNP Paribas;
- “The keys to financial independence” by Marie Degrand-Guillaud, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Nickel;
- “Inclusion also calls for equal access to technology” by Pamela Hegarty, Senior Portfolio Manager at BNP Paribas Asset Management.
And many more!
“Perspectives” is also available in Dutch, French, Italian, German and Polish.
Who is behind “Perspectives”?
“Perspectives” is a quarterly publication dedicated to themes around ESG and developed by the Network of Experts in Sustainability Transitions (NEST) Coordinating Team. This internal network brings together nearly 400 sustainable finance experts from all BNP Paribas business lines and functions, by pooling their expertise to support the transition of Group clients.
Photo credits: Santi Nuñez/Stocksy, SINSU1980