Since the end of 2018, BNP Paribas has strengthened its partnership with Ulule through two levers:
- The Act For Impact programme carried out by BDDF Engagement (since end of 2018)
- Support for So Good, the first magazine dedicated to positive impact (since 2020)
The aim of the #ActForImpact programme is to identify entrepreneurs who innovate to serve the general interest, help them launch their projects and support their growth. In order to accelerate the movement and increase the visibility of these impact entrepreneurs in France, Act For Impact’s plan on Ulule enables:
- to assist and label impact project leaders and to offer banking support for SSE's
- to reward the best impact projects with a 2000 € endowment
- to illustrate and to communicate BNP Paribas' commitments to the Ulule community and the general public
- to engage BNP Paribas employees and customers
The second pillar of the Ulule partnership is BNP Paribas' support for the creation and launch of the new So Good magazine, led by Ulule and So Press.
So Good is a quarterly paper magazine sold in kiosks in more than 12,000 outlets. As a committed, active magazine designed to promote positive impact solutions, So Good aims to tell the stories of people, who are brave and bold, famous or unkown, but all working toward a more fair, inclusive, and sustainable model. Supporting So Good magazine means supporting the first French media dedicated to impact entrepreneurship.
Alongside So Press and Ulule, BNP Paribas helps to make impact entrepreneurs, the heroes of a modern, innovative, sustainable and inclusive economy.