About the job
- The mission of the Training Officer is to provide a development service which enhances professional skills development, encourages a culture of self-development and supports employees' engagement, mobility, helping employees to make the most of learning opportunities. The objective is to enable BNP Paribas to evolve by ensuring that employees receive the development and information needed to best support the enhancement of the Bank's strategy
Your Main Activities Are
- Implement The Annual Training plan. Upload, Test & Assign trainings accordingly with annual road map (all languages BNP Paribas)
- Produce relevant Training reportings and dashboards adressed to various stakeholders and the regulators. Establish key relationships with providers (when needed) and stakeholders
- Perform segmentation of the population according to different criteria (new comers; external staff; denthological classification, among others). Follow-up of sessions filling up (period of notice to cancel) including waiting list management, external training registrations and training evaluations
- Face to Face training organization, feedback and reporting (events creation, logistics, attendance rate, list of participants, material, quizs, statistics)
- Support other department and training referents worldwide regarding questions on Training offers
- Monthly Reporting on current training campaigns results. Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness & success periodically
- Organize sessions in link with the different providers (internal or external) and create them in the My Development tool. System Administration & Cleaning (My Dev)
- Setup and folow up of Trainings, from the specifications up to the go live. Help on designing and developing training programs (outsourced and/or in-house) selecting appropriate learning methods per case (e.g. virtual / classroom, e-learnings courses, workshops, among others)
- Take part in the continuos process improvement. Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources
- Up to 2 years of professional experience in Human Resources or Administrative Support
- Fluency in English is required
- Expert usage of MS Office pack (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge in Learning and Development is a plus
- Organisational skills
- Ability to collaborate/Teamwork
- Client focused
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.