IT Service Desk Analyst
Full Time, Permanent
Solihull B91 2AA
Competitive Salary, plus company bonus and other flexible benefits
The Service Desk team at BNP Paribas Personal Finance are currently seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to join us.
This opportunity would suit an experienced 1st/2nd line Service Desk Analyst who is looking to build on your current skills and experience, with the opportunity to progress in the long term.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Within our IT department you will be welcomed into the Service Desk team of 14 colleagues who work together to support the wider business in both our Solihull and Belfast offices.
The Service Desk team are a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from clients and internal colleagues regarding IT issues and queries- providing first and second line technical support to internal staff.
The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/ systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within the role.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
• Provide a first rate customer service through the IT Service desk via phone and email
• Take ownership of user problems- record / track / resolve issues and requests
• Set up new starters and remove leavers
• Liaise and engage with 3rd party Service Desks where appropriate
• Provide technical expertise- 1st level technical support, expanding into 2nd level as expertise grows- across Microsoft OS, bespoke in-house client facing solutions and telephony assets
• Support the Security Officer in providing a secure environment- monitoring the audit trail of system access, change controls, documentation etc.
You’ll be required to be flexible to work the following shift rotations:
Mon - Fri 07.20 to 21.10 (Split shifts 07.20 - 15.30 and 13.00 to 21.10)
Sat 08.20 to 19.00 (Split shifts 08.20 to 16.30 and 11.30 19.00)
Sun 08.20 to 18.00 (Split shifts 08.20 to 16.30 and 10.20 to 18.00)
To be successful for this position, you’ll need:
• Experience as a Service Desk Technician/Analyst supporting customers
• Excellent Customer Service- fantastic communication skills and telephone manner
• Incident Management experience- including business expectations and communication
• Demonstrable experience in Image and Software Deployment
• ITIL V3. Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
• Microsoft Desktop Support Qualification
• Basic network skills
• Supporting remote access solutions
• Managing encrypted devices
• Experience in installing, supporting and administering MS Office products and server/desktop operating systems
• Experience of Project support Supporting Audits e.g. Active Directory
This position is based in our office in central Solihull, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee free car parking however we are within a short walk of the High Street and Solihull train station, as well as local pay and display car parks.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.