BNP Paribas has a presence in 75 countries with more than 185,000 employees, including 145,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
At BNP Paribas, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realize their projects around the world.
You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe, but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asia Pacific offices and we are a committed player in all markets.
Strong risk management, combined with the stability that comes from being part of one of the largest banking groups in the world, underpin our success. Joining us, you will become an integral part of a dynamic team that spans nationalities, cultures and backgrounds, drawing together people from around the globe and reflecting our commitment to international placements.
RISK ORM CIB Scope & Organization:
As a 2nd line of defence, RISK ORM CIB aims to provide RISK and CIB Management with a front to back consolidated view on operational risks of CIB activities in order to contribute to the reduction of operational risk and to better respond to Regulator’s expectations.
RISK ORM CIB mandate is to challenge and supervise the Operational Risk management of CIB activities, for operational risk processes and themes assigned to RISK. To that end, RISK ORM CIB relies on an effective operational risk management setup covering CIB activities: Global Banking, Global Markets, BP2S and functions covering CIB activities (independent control functions1 and transversal functions), Anti-Fraud, ICT, Third Party Risk management, and Data Protection.
RISK ORM CIB is organized in 3 Business Lines, 2 Regions and 6 Transversal teams.
- Regions: Americas, APAC
- Business Lines: BP2S, Global Markets and Global Banking
- Transversal teams: Transformation team (since October 2018), Functions, Transversal Risk Management including Fraud and Norms & Synthesis, Information and Technology (ICT), Third-Party (TPRM), Data Privacy and Protection (DPP).
RISK ORM CIB TRANSFORMATION MANDATE & ACTIVITIES
RISK ORM CIB Transformation team ensures the management of the Transformation Program led within RISK ORM CIB in close coordination with CIB, Compliance and RISK ORM Group. It is also in charge of RISK ORM CIB Business Management.
In addition, the mandate encompasses a strong focus on the RISK ORM CIB servicing platforms aiming at strengthening our servicing capability in Madrid and in Lisbon and aligning with the other servicing teams (Mumbai, Chennai, Warsaw).
RISK ORM CIB Transformation core activities globally are focused on Program / Project Management incl. Change & Innovation, Training & Communication, Business Management and RISK ORM CIB steering.
In Madrid, RISK ORM CIB Transformation activities are focused mainly on:
- the Target Operating Model, including more specifically currently the IS roadmap deployment
- the creation of an industrialized platform (via internalization initiatives) or deployment of new activities, process review and dissemination of best practices,
- Innovation and Change
- Contribute to other transversal and strategic projects within RISK or CIB if requested
- Training, communication and events’ organisation for RISK ORM CIB community if requested
- Contribution to Committees (RISK ORM Eco, Sponsors meetings…) if requested
- Contribute to RISK 360 roll-out strategy on CIB and RISK ORM CIB scopes including functionalities enhancements in close coordination with ORM CIB SPOCs and ORM Group stakeholders
- Manage the RISK360 users access management for 1LOD & 2LOD (currently managed at ORM Group level)
The RISK ORM CIB Transformation organizer will primarily be responsible for the RISK 360 roll-out strategy on CIB and RISK ORM CIB scopes including functionalities enhancements. In addition, he/she will take in charge of the RISK360 users access management for 1LOD & 2LOD in a project mode to understand the existing set-up, process and workload before taking over from ORM Group and managing in a BAU mode.
In addition, the organizer may take in charge and, or contribute on one or more streams/projects of the RISK ORM CIB 2022-2025 strategic plan.
The RISK ORM CIB Transformation Organizer will be integrated in the Madrid RISK ORM CIB Support to Transversal Activities team with a functional reporting line to the Head of RISK ORM CIB Transformation in Paris.
- Knowledge of the CIB businesses, organisation, processes
- Knowledge of RISK
- Strong Knowledge of Program & Project management
- Language: fluent in English both in oral and in written is mandatory. French speaker is a plus
- Excellent Organisational and synthetic skills
- Team player with high collaboration mind-set
- Autonomy, capability to manage and deliver with low supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both in oral and written
- Good presentation skills (capacity to prepare clear, synthetic slides in PowerPoint)
- Capacity to organize and animate working group sessions, meetings…both at operational level and senior managers level)
- Strong capacity to manage projects in agile mode
- Very good capacity to understand, explain and accompany change management
- Microsoft office pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Group RISK tools
- 5+ years of professional experience in the Banking Industry, Audit, Program management
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. Therefore, on equal terms of qualifications and competencies for the position, the candidate of the underrepresented sex at that level shall have access to the position. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.