OUR GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES
YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY
What gets you out of bed in the
morning? For us, it’s driving positive change and we’re looking for like-minded
people with energy and a can do attitude to join our winning team.
Are you looking for that next step in
your career journey and like the sound of working in a dynamic and exciting IT
team that’s part of a growing consumer finance business and global bank? Like
what you hear? Then read on…
The IT / Systems team at BNP Paribas
Personal Finance are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join
our established team. This opportunity would suit an experienced delivery
focused Project Manager, ideally from a financial services or regulated
- Man manage the project teams or work streams on a day to day basis
to ensure required products are produced and delivered as specified
- Identifying, assessing and managing project or work stream risks including
- Managing project or work stream issues including the implementation
of corrective actions, escalating high impact ones
- Preparing status reports, specialist reports and exception reports
- Managing the project budget to achieve the Business Case and
highlight under and over spends outside of agreed tolerances to the
Finance Department in order for the appropriate accounting actions to take
- Leading project teams to provide clear direction to said colleagues
to understand their role, responsibilities and accountabilities within the
project and their value to achieving our business strategic goals
- Creating an environment where colleagues involved in the projects
are encouraged to suggest continuous improvements and increase
- Managing key stakeholders and adapt approach and stance in dealing
with changing circumstances
Could this be you?
We believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most. Here’s what else we’re looking for:
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology – (practitioner level)
- Agile Project Management
- Proven budget control and cost management
- Proven experience of managing multiple, complex, large-scale programmes and projects at any one time
- Experience of working within a matrix management programme and Business as Usual (BaU) environment
- Good experience of all business functions and broad knowledge of IT platforms and technologies
- Effective risk assessment and management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Awareness of IT Service Management such as ITIL
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it’s all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That’s why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun; we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you’re part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you’d expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what’s important to you. You’ll also have a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 20 days holiday each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you’re motivated to make a difference to the business and your own development, then we’d love to hear from you.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-SolihullJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Not indicatedSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Personal Impact / Ability to influenceTransversal competency: Ability to manage a projectReference: IT 001033