Network Management Expert
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
NETWORK MANAGEMENT EXPERT
We are looking for Engineer who is willing to expert in the area of “Network Administration” and would like to be part of a team who is maintaining the network infrastucture of a 500+ branch bank. BS or MS in Electronics, Communication, Computer Science or related engineering disciplines.
- Good team player, result oriented attitude and analytical mind.
- Being dynamic and competent with busy work schedules.
- Passonate about new Technologies with a real keen interest to learn and developing skills.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Male candidates should have no military obligations.
Minimum 3 years experience.
- Network Knowledge
- Cisco Certification
- SQL Knowledge
- Linux Knowledge
- Networking Programming Knowledge
- Open Source Knowledge
- ISP experience
- Automation Knowledge
- SDN/NFV Knowledge
Installation and management of network products and network monitoring Software Managing network routing and switching protocols, telecommunication protocols and planning banks ip addressing. Preparing documentation about network topology, performance reports, network procedures, check list. Evaluate new projects and applications as they relate to network architecture, design and operation. Design, manage/operate and troubleshoot all network products and devices. Working in cooperation with other units in projects.