To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience supporting servers and data networks delivering operational excellence
- Hands on experience of data network troubleshooting
- Application support experience with Wintel/Lintel platforms
- Window Server 2012/2016/2019 – Build and administration including Active Directory Management, DNS, and the installation, configuration and management of Symantec backup
- Experience of HP / Dell Server hardware
- Experience of EMC Storage and data protection product set
- Firewall and network security – with experience in Checkpoint
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and SSL certificate administration
- Ideally you’ll be a VMware Certified Professional (VCP), MCTS/MCITP and Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- You’ll have a strong customer service orientation and experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Understanding of Continuity Mgmt including backups, Unix Admin, Incident Mgmt, Problem Mgmt, Release Mgmt, Change Mgmt, Capacity Mgmt, Availability Mgmt, Service Level Mgmt and Configuration Mgmt
Please note that this role will require you to participate in the 24/7/364 on-call rota- approximately 1 week out of every 5, which could change around business requirements.
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it’s all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That’s why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun and we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you’re part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you’d expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what’s important to you. You’ll also have a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic and growing team, then we’d love to hear from you.