To be successful for this position, you’ll need:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role with Financial Services; preferably with knowledge of Credit Card/ Personal Finance business
- Experience of methodologies including Agile, Waterfall & Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working throughout the entire project life cycle; including analysing and documenting requirements, workshops, testing and stakeholder management throughout
- At least one of the following relevant qualifications; University degree, ISEB Foundation or Diploma in Business Analysis, Prince2 or IIBA/CCBA/CBAP
- Able to liaise and influence various level of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Flexible approach to work- you may be required to travel to alternative sites to support business needs, and understanding that we are a technology dependant 24/7-364 business is paramount.
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it’s all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That’s why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun and we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you’re part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you’d expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what’s important to you. You’ll also have a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 20 days holiday each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic and growing team, then we’d love to hear from you.