About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner with various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The jobholder will be responsible for local production of timely and accurate management accounting and reporting for Expenses team. He / She will work to ensure the accuracy of financials reported by business line, region and report profitability at a detailed level to facilitate decision support.
All local reporting is performed in accordance with relevant and applicable instructions, requirements within the deadlines set forth, with complete audit trail to follow.
Management Accounting & Control Functions
· Perform reconciliation and control checking between management accounting system & accounting figures; and perform system adjustments for correct management reporting;
· Ensure monthly expenses’ (& related indicators) management reporting to Head Office is completed within pre-set deadlines
· Work closely with regional Meter PMs / Country PMs and Head Office Finance in analyzing business performance;
· Actively participate in the production process of budget and forecast exercises following HO and Regional PM guidelines
· Provide analysis and response to questions raised by HO Finance / Regional Finance / internal management.
· Ensure the figures reported are accurate and compliant with Head Office Management Accounting rules and principles;
· Assist in monthly system parameters checking; update and maintain referential (i.e. mapping tables) for which the team is responsible
· Manage ad hoc assignments as requested by HO Finance / Regional Finance / internal management.
· Direct contribution to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework
· Perform necessary controls, raising questions to the senior reporting analysts for further guidance on material issues
· Document and keep procedures for the production of all reporting tasks up-to-date
· Use digital reporting tools like Tableau & Power BI to automate existing reports and prepare new dashboards according to business requirements.
Projects, Systems Support, Operational Process Improvements
· Participate in the upgrades / version releases of respective reporting tools, as well as system amendments / enhancements required to facilitate new / modified reporting requirements. In connection with this effort, assist in user acceptance testing and trouble-shooting after deployment.
· Help document operational process improvements in production, control procedures, and workflow organization to support team’s efficiency and effectiveness initiatives. Also, assist in integrating and streamlining the reporting under the team’s responsibility.