At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Expand and maintain presence in our core
vertical markets. Represent products to the equipment dealers/resellers and end
users in our core segments. Work independently of the National Accounts
Manager's (NAM) to develop relationships with dealers/resellers to be managed
with minimal support. Provide support to National Account Managers to
facilitate growth opportunities in new business production and margin. Assist
in the pursuit of ongoing opportunities to hone sales and marketing skills in
the vendor-leasing arena. Complement the overall management of the accounts and
overall territory. Assist with the validation of compliance items in connection
with incoming credit apps.
Essential Job Functions
- Make outbound calls to assigned dealers/resellers to
pull in new credit applications.
- Assist with any transactions as directed by the
National Account Manager.
- Take inbound calls from dealers/resellers to assist
with questions and new credit applications.
- Obtain required information and financial disclosure on
all credit applications including answers to Credit’s follow up questions.
- Act as liaison between Equipment Finance Division (EFD)
Credit and dealer/reseller to assist with negotiating acceptable transactions
- Assist with clearing any pre and post credit required
- Following credit approval, create documentation
requests on front end system.
- Assist dealer/reseller and end user customers with
reviewing and executing transaction documentation.
- Assist dealer/reseller with pricing and quoting.
- Answer dealer/reseller questions on EFD’s external app
entry and pricing portal.
- Act as back up for National Account Managers when they
are not available.
- Monitor dealer/reseller feedback and report to National
Account Manager and Program Managers to identify opportunities for service
level improvement and increased financing penetration.
- Occasionally participate in trade shows.
- Cultivate strong relationships with manufacturer sales
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
and/or equivalent experience
- Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience as
Sales Associate in equipment sales or leasing.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San FranciscoJob Type: Full-timeJob: Sales and Sales Related