Claire Helleputte – firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: + 33 (0)1 42 98 15 91 / + 33 (0)6 74 81 98 27
BNP Paribas Wealth Management named “Best Overall Private Bank in Europe and Asia”
13.06.2017 | Press release, Group
BNP Paribas Wealth Management won several awards from Wealthbriefing and Private Banker International in Europe and in Asia, confirming its worldwide expertise.
- WealthBriefing and Private Banker International are leading information sources for the global wealth management industry.
- The Wealthbriefing Awards in Europe and Asia focus on three categories tailored around three main areas: experts, products and services for wealth managers and clients/institutions of all sizes and types. The judges are selected from an expert panel drawn from both private banks and trusted advisors/consultants to the sector.
- The Private Banker International Awards Greater China and London celebrate the best among the private banking sector. The jury’s panel is made of Private Banker International’s advisory board, independent specialists in wealth management and the editorial staff.
In terms of geographic strengths, BNP Paribas Wealth Management was recognised in the 2017 Wealthbriefing Awards held in London and Singapore respectively and won:
- Overall European Bank
- Overall Asia Private Bank
In terms of expertise, BNP Paribas Wealth Management performed well at the Wealthbriefing Awards and the Private Banker International Awards:
- Best Innovative Client Solution: BNP Paribas Wealth Management released a few months ago its new Client Experience program developed together with clients and Fintechs with the ambition to improve part of the client journey through new services and technologies.
- Best Philanthropy Proposition in Europe and Philanthropy / Initiative of the Year in Asia: Since 2008, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has advised over 900 clients in their philanthropic journey thanks to multi-awarded teams based in Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Best External asset management platform and offering: Thanks to BNP Paribas’ “one-stop-shop” offering, a team of 50 professionals covers the sophisticated needs of external asset managers, IFAs, and Multi Family Offices, running the gamut from dedicated investment solutions to Jet & Yacht Financing.
“With our strong footprint in the Asia-Pacific region, we are continuously improving the services we deliver to our clients. The “Best Innovative Client Solution” award from Wealthbriefing Europe recognizes our commitment to creating an unmatched Client Experience for our clients. Today, we have put into production 11 minimum viable products to adapt the banking services to every aspect of our client’s life”, underlined BNP Paribas Wealth Management Co-CEO Vincent Lecomte.
In terms of serving client’s needs, BNP Paribas Wealth Management was awarded by both Wealthbriefing and Private Banker International
Best UHNW (Upper High Net Worth) Team in Europe and Best UHNWI Offering in Greater China: As a leading private bank in Asia, BNP Paribas’ teams of experts continue to refine the offering in the region providing a unique “one-stop-shop” for its most affluent and entrepreneur clients, ensuring they have access to the entire expertise of the bank.
Outstanding Private Bank in Europe for Next Generation Proposition and Next Generation Offering in Greater China – Highly Commended: BNP Paribas’ ‘Next Generation Programs’ – educational programs designed for the heirs of major clients - have been extended from Europe and Asia to also cover the USA this year.
Best Women in Wealth Management – Company Contribution: BNP Paribas Wealth Management is playing an important role in raising awareness about the need for more women to advance in the sector. This award also confirms BNP Paribas’ strong commitment to serving women entrepreneurs, with successful initiatives. Among the initiatives, the Women Entrepreneur Program created together with the Women Initiative Foundation, where women leading international fast-growing businesses from Europe, Asia, the USA and the Middle East take part in a top-ranked program at Stanford Graduate Business School.
“These awards underline the sound positioning of BNP Paribas Wealth Management in Europe and strengthen our determination to answer the specific needs of our clients,” added BNP Paribas Wealth Management Co-CEO, Sofia Merlo. “We are also very proud to be recognized for our commitment to serving women entrepreneurs through innovative initiatives around the world such as the Women Entrepreneur Program at Stanford created together with the Women Initiative Foundation.”
WEALTHBRIEFING EUROPE LONDON 2017 AWARDS
- OVERALL EUROPEAN PRIVATE BANK
- UHNW TEAM
- INNOVATIVE CLIENT SOLUTION
- WOMEN IN WEALTH MANAGEMENT - COMPANY CONTRIBUTION
- EXTERNAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PLATFORM AND OFFERING
WEALTHBRIEFING ASIA SINGAPORE 2017 AWARDS
- OVERALL ASIA PRIVATE BANK
- PHILANTHROPY / INITIATIVE OF THE YEAR
PRIVATE BANKER INTERNATIONAL GREATER CHINA 2017 AWARDS
- BEST UHNWI OFFERING IN GREATER CHINA
- NEXT GENERATION OFFERING IN GREATER CHINA - HIGHLY COMMENDED
PRIVATE BANKER INTERNATIONAL LONDON 2017 AWARDS
- OUTSTANDING PRIVATE BANK FOR NEXT GENERATION PROPOSITION
- OUTSTANDING PRIVATE BANK FOR PHILANTHROPY PROPOSITION
BNP Paribas Wealth Management is a leading global private bank and #1 Private Bank in the Eurozone. Present in three hubs in Europe, Asia and the US, over 6,600 professionals provide a private investor clientele with solutions for optimising and managing their assets. The bank has €355 billion worth of assets under management (as of March 2017).