BNP Paribas is introducing a business-line and regional orientated organisation which reflects the increasingly global needs of its clients and the company itself.
Four global business lines have been created to develop and deliver optimum solutions and operations across the Securities Services network.
- Asset and fund services, headed by Philippe Ricard
- Clearing and custody services, headed by Alain Pochet
- Corporate trust services, headed by Alain Pochet
- Market and financing services, headed by Florence Bonnevay
Business line heads will report directly to Patrick Colle, CEO of BNP Paribas Securities Services.
A client development team has been created to manage business development by client segment and by region.
The six client segment heads and eight regional managers are under the management of Charles Cock, who reports to Patrick Colle. They will work together in close collaboration with the business lines to define the evolving strategy and product mix for their target clients across multiple markets.
- Alternative investment managers, headed by Maria Cantillon
- Asset managers, headed by Margaret Harwood-Jones
- Asset owners, headed by Dietmar Roessler
- Banks, headed by Nadia Diego
- Broker-dealers and investment banks, headed by Alan Cameron
- Issuers, headed by Pascal Pommier
- Asia Pacific, headed by Lawrence Au
- France and Belgium, headed by Jean-Marc Pasquet
- Germany, Northern Europe and CEE, headed by Gerald Noltsch
- Italy, Switzerland and Mediterranean Basin, headed by Alessandro Gioffreda
- Luxembourg, Dublin and others funds domiciles, headed by Frédéric Perard
- North America, headed by Christina Feicht
- Spain, Portugal and Latin America, headed by Alvaro Camunas
- United Kingdom, Middle East and South Africa, headed by James McAleenan
Commenting on the reorganisation, Patrick Colle said: “Our new organisation will mean that we are more closely aligned with our clients' globalising needs and will create greater efficiency and performance across our business. It reinforces our agility and ability to create and deliver innovative solutions. We are fast becoming a truly global player and this reorganisation will help us facilitate our clients' ambitions and accelerate our growth around the world.”
About BNP Paribas Securities Services
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, delivering flexibility and commitment, backed by the strength of a leading universal bank.
Operating across the investment cycle, we provide post-trade administration solutions to buy-side and sell-side financial institutions and issuers. The Bank has a local presence across 32 countries and global coverage of over 100 markets, offering a one-stop shop for all asset classes, both onshore and offshore, across the globe.
With USD 5453 billion assets under custody, USD 920 billion assets under administration and over 6,000 funds administered*, BNP Paribas Securities Services is Europe's leading securities services provider and number 5 worldwide.
* as at 30 June 2010
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com) is one of the six strongest banks in the world* and the largest bank in the eurozone by deposits. With a presence in more than 80 countries and more than 200,000 employees, including 160,000 in Europe, BNP Paribas is a leading European provider of financial services on a worldwide scale. It ranks highly in its three core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. In Retail Banking, the Group has four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated model across the Europe-Mediterranean zone and boasts a large network in the United States. BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending in Europe. In its Corporate & Investment Banking and Investment Solutions activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia.
* Rated AA by Standard & Poor's i.e. 3rd rating level on a scale of 22.