Invested in banking, financial and insurance stocks, Parvest World Financials's broad investment universe, the financial sector, is the world's largest in terms of market capitalisation: this sector offers a choice of stocks poised to benefit from growth prospects for both financial markets and the economy as a whole.
The financial sector offers attractive prospects.
- By its size, the sector's vast investment universe opens the way to active and very selective management.
- The investment possibilities create new opportunities. These range from retail banks able to withstand periods of economic slowdown to investment banks, which are better placed to benefit during periods of recovery.
- Productivity gains are expected in the sector, encouraged by the process of consolidation as well as the technological revolution underway.
- Consolidation in the sector is likely to accelerate with the general trend towards deregulation.
- The market for personal pension funds is opening up gradually in many European countries, offering financial institutions and insurance companies highly promising new outlets.
Parvest is BNP Paribas Asset Management's flagship Luxembourg-based umbrella fund. It has shown regular, continuous growth since it was created in 1990 and is now one of the market leaders, with:
- 78 subfunds covering all major asset classes and markets;
- An international distribution network covering 22 countries.
Parvest World Financials - technical data
ISIN codes : (Distribution) LU 0138175962 / (Reinvestment) LU 0138175707
Management objective : Parvest World Financials invests with a view to medium-term capital appreciation, principally in the shares, convertible bonds, subscription rights, investment certificates, and equity or similar warrants, of companies specialising in the financial sector all over the world
Recommended investment horizon : Minimum five years
For more information: www.parvest.com