Atisreal moves to a single brand, BNP Paribas Real Estate, by June 2009
05.02.2009 | Press release
As of June, 2009, Atisreal will operate under a single identity – BNP Paribas Real Estate - across all regions worldwide, endorsing this unique brand and BNP Paribas' commitment to its real estate business. The decision to re-brand as BNP Paribas Real Estate was made in order to meet three main objectives:
- To better respond to our clients' expectations. “BNP Paribas Real Estate” defines in the best way what they look for and what we stand for: a single global real estate multispecialist. It will allow a better understanding of the specific expertise and services we provide to our clients in all property sectors:
o Property Management
o Investment Management
o Property Development
- To clearly position BNP Paribas Real Estate internationally by consolidating its recently expanded business across Europe, the Middle East and India and in order to widen this international coverage. From that point of view also, operating worldwide under the BNP Paribas Real Estate single brand will rationalise our identity and consequently reinforce both our local and international positioning.
- To support the company's strategy. This re-branding has been carefully thought-out to encourage cross-selling and to facilitate better interaction with the financial expertise of BNP Paribas. The “BNP Paribas Real Estate” name has been chosen for the combination of its stronger brand presence in international markets and to enable us to leverage off the BNP Paribas brand.
This transition to the BNP Paribas Real Estate single brand will be completed in two stages:
- Subsidiaries in Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Romania, Luxembourg and the United States of America will re-brand by the 1st Quarter of 2009
- While France, the UK, Germany and Spain will re-brand by the 2nd Quarter of 2009. BNP Paribas Real Estate is a leader within the Eurozone and the 4th largest property advisory company in Europe.
Atisreal is the most well-known brand to change to BNP Paribas Real Estate and has a strong market presence especially in France, Germany, Spain and in the UK.
Philippe Zivkovic, Chairman of BNP Paribas Real Estate comments: “The move to a single and recognized brand as BNP Paribas Real Estate is not only meaningful for the company's positioning in its markets, but it also overtly shows our ambition and long-term vision and strategy as one group, which I believe is demonstrative of the vitality of our company. This re-branding is also a promise which we make to our clients internationally. I am very confident in the positive impact it will generate for them: they will have better visibility and easier access to a comprehensive range of expertise offered by a single provider.”
About BNP Paribas Real Estate
Leader in commercial real estate services in continental Europe, BNP Paribas Real Estate, whose Atisreal is a
subsidiary, is active in six main areas:
- Investment Management
- Property Management and
- Property Development in Commercial and Residential
BNP Paribas Real Estate is present in 14 countries (in Europe, in the Middle-East, in India and in the USA) with 3, 600 employees and announced a turnover of €600 million in 2008 (NBI).
For more information: www.realestate.bnpparibas.com.
Real Estate for a changing world
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com) is a European leader in global banking and financial services and is one of the 6 strongest banks in the world according to Standard & Poor's. The group is present in 85 countries, with more than 171,000 employees, including 131.000 in Europe. The group holds key positions in three major segments: Corporate and Investment Banking, Asset Management & Services and Retail Banking. Present throughout Europe in all of its business lines, the bank's two domestic markets in retail banking are France and Italy. BNP Paribas also has a significant presence in the United States and strong positions in Asia and the emerging markets.