Kasina used a proprietary rating system that scored the Web platforms in five categories :
- branding, consistency between online and offline materials
- content, information about fund managers, portfolio strategy, and other investment facts
- online services, including transactional functions
- usability, measuring the ease of navigating a site
- Web technology, including online chat and other customer service tools
Kasina particularly picked Parvest as a leader in usability for its extensive customer relationship management strategies.
This ranking rewards BNP Paribas Asset Management's investments for its external distribution network, a strategic business development for the company.
Parvest is the Luxembourg-registered umbrella investment fund of BNP Paribas Asset Management.
Since its creation in 1990, Parvest has enjoyed a constant and strong growth. It currently comprises 77 sub-funds, has assets of over 14 billion euros, and ranks among the leading Luxembourg investment funds. Parvest is marketed in more than 20 countries.