A publication centered on the circular economy
In this edition:
- A circular economy that benefits businesses and the planet by Associate Professor, holder of the FII Institute Chair on Business Models for the Circular Economy, and Academic Director of the Climate & Earth Center at the Society and Organizations Institute of HEC Paris
- Banks under pressure to go circular by Emmanuelle Bru, Circular Economy Expert at BNP Paribas
- Setting goals to accelerate the circular transition by Peggy Lefort, Pollution and Circular Economy Lead at UNEP FI
- Healthcare is shifting towards rental by Jeroen Veldhuizen, Global Head of Healthcare Marketat BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
- Reusing textile waste to reduce the textile industry’s environmental impact by Nalini Bonnier, Managing Director, Nordic Head of Family Offices and Entrepreneurs at BNP Paribas SA Sweden
And much more!
read the issue
3 key figures from the 4th edition of "Perspectives"
of the global economy works in a linear "take-make-dispose" model
Europeans recognise the importance of renting objects for occasional use.
items of "Fast fashion" are produced each year without finding an owner.
Who is behind “Perspectives”?
“Perspectives” is a quarterly publication dedicated to themes around ESG and developed by the Network of Experts in Sustainability Transitions (NEST) Coordinating Team. This internal network brings together over 400 sustainable finance experts from all BNP Paribas business lines and functions, by pooling their expertise to support the transition of Group clients.Find all editions of Perspectives and our other CSR publications here
Crédit photo : Dusanpetkovic1