BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Business Analyst for Investment Reporting & Performance (IRP) Engineering Team
The Business analyst will be a member of the IRP Legacy Engineering Team, which is in charge of delivering process and IT system changes required by IRP department. The team is based in four locations (Warsaw, Chennai, Lisbon and Paris) and is providing its services on global level. On daily basis the team is cooperating with global IT teams responsible for delivering changes to the banking systems.
- Manage change requests and follow their lifecycle,
- Work on technical analysis of IT solutions and new solution design,
- Work with business and other stakeholders to collect requirements and make improvements to current production processes,
- Cooperate with various teams to analyze root cause of issues and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes,
- Write functional & technical detailed specifications,
- Create and manage testing of new solutions including writing test plans, preparing test data, coordinating testing and user/client acceptance,
- Produce estimates, cost & benefits analysis and business cases for new development proposals,
- Administer all project documentation in an efficient and effective manner,
- Improvement of systems/applications by studying current practices and designing modifications (software design and maintenance).
University in degree in Finance, Economics or similar area,
Experience in working in project-oriented environment,
Good Experience in Data Analysis,
Fluency in English as working language,
Strong ability to write/understand IT Documentation (writing skills, workflows, charts, procedures…),
Knowledge of Project Management methodologies,
Very good communication skills – both verbal and written,
Strong autonomy and ability to plan own tasks and organize own working environment,
Stress-resistance and ability to adapt to changing environment,
Diligence and accuracy, also while working under time pressure,
Ability to challenge the business assumptions,
Knowledge of the financial industry – with focus on Securities sector,
Knowledge of HP Quality Centre application,
Knowledge of CA Clarity PPM application,
Knowledge of VBA and SQL scripts,
Knowledge of other technical language (java, c#, c, shell),
Command of French.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
- additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
- co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.