Pet ownership has peaked in recent years and as one of the UK’s Top 5 pet insurers, Cardif Pinnacle are busier than ever! We also have big ambitions for continued growth and innovation and are building a top-class product-oriented technology team to enhance our core technology.
Reporting to the Head of Product, we are now looking for a Mobile App Product Owner who will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of innovative mobile app products aiming to improve the life of pets and their owners, a truly exciting time to join us!
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering results by having a deep understanding of customer needs, working closely with technology teams and making product decions that will help sky rocket our performance. Previous experience will include developing credibility as a product owner in a start-up and/or global organization/s by leading a product team to launch high quality market-leading products and being able to bring all that experience to our newly established team. If you have insurance experience this is an added bonus.
You are truly customer-centric with extraordinary power to create value by aligning business, technology and digital to deliver exceptional mobille app products to our valued customers.
What you will be doing;
- Manage end-to-end mobile app product journey of key offering in the pet ecosystem
- Set the overall vision to direct and inform the product team’s work, serving as the voice of the customer/end-user
- Lead ideation and brainstorming workshops to devise ground-breaking creative and disruptive solutions which anticipate future customer behaviours and preferences
- Understand customer and business needs so that features and stories can be prioritised to optimise business value and balance competing demands and develop and manage a product roadmap in order to deliver practical yet market leading innovation
- Implement prototypes to validate innovation values, including defining scope, requirements, KPIs and success metrics
- Scale prototypes into fully-fledged innovative products for pet owners
Have you got experience of the following?
● Experience with B2C mobile development lifecycle
● Proven analytical skills and experience making decisions based on data
● Desire and openness for continuous improvement
● Strong influencing skills to achieve alignment across the organization
● Experience of working within the Agile framework and multi-disciplinary teams (Designers, Engineers, Architects) within a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining calm under pressure
● Strong UI/UX experience evidenced by leading successful technology solutions targeting non-technology natives with simple, easy to use applications
● Highly organized, strong work ethic, self-starter, and commitment to achieving team success
● Awareness of the differences between Android &iOS development
Why Cardif Pinnacle?
We can offer you 25 days holiday (including your birthday off), 2 days paid volunteering, 10% non-contributory pension scheme + 2.5% matched by the company, 4x death in service and private medical cover. A hybrid role from our offices in Borehamwood. We also believe in promoting within and have an internal mobility plan that allows for advancement in Cardif Pinnacle. With huge plans on the horizon, now is a great time to join us!
Our customer base is truly diverse and we welcome all applicants to apply.