Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
Do you want to be part of the Tribe with the highest visibility in the bank? At IT Channels, you will be part of the actions and you will be the entry point of the bank for the customers. Our tribe is the epicentre of all channels provided by the bank to its customers. We offer personalized and insightful advice & frictionless experiences through multiple channels (Easy Banking Web & App, Easy Banking Business Web & App), brands (Fortis, Hello bank!, Fintro) and business lines (Retail & Private banking, Bank for Entrepreneurs, Corporate banking). If you are interested in being part of that adventure, keep reading further !
Your future job
As a skilled iOS Developer, you will join fantastic teams of Software development specialists and work in an Agile squad where you’ll be responsible of
- Translating requirements into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Highlight your strengths
- Knowledge of English is mandatory. Dutch or French and able to understand the other language
- You are a "software craftsman" who sees software development as a craft
- Essential IT knowledge : You know the principles of clean code and apply them effectively.
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines, DDD and best practices
- You write readable code and do refactoring where necessary.
- You are familiar with test driven development (TDD) and you have practical experience with it
- Technical Skills :
- Proven knowledge in iOS app development (different version of iOS SDK and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of SVN/Git (Gitlab or alternative), Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, Confluence, JIRA
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment principles, Docker, Container and Groovy
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services and 3rd-party libraries or API’s
- Abilities :
- Agile Mindset – You embrace the SCRUM values (Focus, Commitment, Openness, Respect and Courage).
- You know what Pair Programming means, and you are prepared to apply it actively
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Soft Skills
- You actively share your knowledge with your team
- You dare to challenge the requirements you receive based on your expertise
- Continuous learning: you contribute to the constant improvement of the functioning of the team
By choosing us, you get
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings.
- A permanent contract and an attractive pay package.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organisation where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
- The possibility of working part time (80 or 90 per cent).
Your future workplace
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
BNP Paribas Fortis is the largest bank in Belgium. We develop ingenious banking technologies to offer our clients continuously tailored solutions—at every key moment in their lives. We are and will always be the bank for a changing world.
Ready for the challenge?
Apply now! We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Then you’re sure to hear from us. Good luck!