About the job
- The Fund Management Officer, as part of France Titrisation team, is responsible for managing a securitisation transactions portfolio, ensuring its control and analysis, while being in direct contact with external clients and investors
- France Titrisation is a Management Company dedicated to the French securitisation vehicles (Organismes de Titrisations), under the French AMF’s regulations (Autorité des Marchés Financiers)
Your Main Activities Are
- Execute periodic operational and administrative management and first level controls of the transactions, including control and analyses of the loan/receivable portfolio (transaction’s active); management and calculation of financial flows and treasury; calculation and control of the transaction's liabilities (fees, interests and financial instruments exchanges/SWAP); coordination of capital calls; accounting of the transaction (movements, controls and reconciliations); management of replenishment and liquidation of the vehicle
- Participate in the transaction modelling at closing, producing the template for instructions and information to counterparts; producing the accounting aggregates (provisions), plans and flows; and producing transaction controls follow-up
- Prepare and transmit/publish periodical reporting to Investors (via France Titrisation website) and stakeholders of the transactions (Rating Agencies, Bloomberg, Reuters)
- Ensure the client relationship of the transactions, coordinating and dealing with each stakeholders requests, especially with external clients and investors or representatives
- Analyze and validate annual and semi-annual regulatory reporting for audit purpose
- By the time and with experience, the fund manager would evolve towards others responsibilities, including second levels controls on the periodic treatments; analyses the transactions legal documentation updates with impact on existing modelling; full analyses and from scratch modelling on new transactions
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree (3-5 years) in Financial, Banking, Accounting, Business Management
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the Banking Sector, Accounting, Financial analysis
- Intermediate (A2-B1) English level required
- Fluent (C1-C2) French level required
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills - oral & written
- Client focused
- Analytical Ability
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Competency in MS Office Pack (Excel) and Modeling tools
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Gestion des opérations
Maillons indispensables au bon fonctionnement de notre Groupe, les métiers de Gestion des opérations visent à garantir la satisfaction de nos clientèles et de nos équipes au quotidien. Une activité stimulante, qui fait rimer efficacité et esprit d’équipe.En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.