As a member of the BNP Paribas Group, Hungarian Cetelem Bank was established in our country in 1996. BNP Paribas is the second biggest financial group in the Euro zone and the 8th biggest financial group in the world. Cetelem is specialized for retail clients and our bank is Hungary’s market leader in trade loan.
We are working everyday in order to provide high quality support to our clients in any financial decisions, based on responsible lending.
If you are interested in joining our Hungarian organisation, we are now looking for a new colleague in our Risk Team.
SENIOR RISK ANALYST
- Regular credit risk reporting, interpretation and sharing of results with other departments, top management, parent company and supervisors
- Producing and analysing reports and forecasts under IFRS9 standard
- Active participation in development and testing of related methodologies, preliminary analysis and impact studies
- Producing ad hoc and regular reports, interpretation and sharing of results with other departments, top management, parent company and supervisors
- General support for the quantitative, analytical, and programming needs
- Development of proof of concept analytics and reports, their implementation and automation
What will make you successful:
- University or College degree, preferably in Mathematics / Statistics / Econometrics
- At least 5 years proven professional experience, preferably in the banking sector or financial services
- Solid knowledge of SAS / SQL. Knowledge of R or Python is welcome
- Fluency in English is a must, French is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Systemic approach
- Ability to work independently in new projects and developments
- Self-starter, challenging the status-quo attitude
What we can offer:
- Being a member of a dynamic, motivated and sociable Risk Team
- Cozy and well-located work environment in the heart of Budapest
- Continuous development in professional skills
- Competitive salary and benefit package
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply with an English CV.
The selection process will be conducted fully online and the selected candidate will be asked to provide proof a clear criminal record, as part of our on boarding process.
Primary Location: HU-BU-BudapestJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: RISKSEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 5 yearsSchedule: Full-time