Human Resources Trainee / Junior
BNP PARIBAS S.A. BUCHAREST BRANCH
(18 months determined period)
If you are searching for opportunities to develop your career in the field of Corporate and Institutional Banking, challenges to boost your future career path, then BNP Paribas is the right place for you.
What is the role?
The main roles and responsibilities of the Human Resources Junior are:
- Supports the Human Resources Specialist to monitoring the correct application and implementation by all staff of all internal rules issued by HR, including the Mandatory Block Leave and Remote Working policy (Smart working schedules and tracking);
- Collects monthly working time records of all employees and updates the vacation days registry; Assists the Human Resources Specialist in preparing the monthly presence sheets;
- Registers/administers sick leaves and extraordinary holidays;
- Travel coordination: coordinates transportation, hotel reservations and appointments, under supervision of the HR Specialist;
- Files and keeps up to date HR documentation related to holidays, health and safety trainings, recruitment and other documents not related to payroll data;
- Requests and follows up on business/travel-expense reimbursements;
- Works in close cooperation with Finance regarding expense claims and invoices related to HR services;
- Performs part of the controls from the General Control Plan – where 4 eyes principle needs to be applied (i.e. related to block leave, recruitment);
- Assists the HR specialist in the recruitment processes;
- Assists the HR Specialist in organizing off-sites, HR events and team-building activities;
- Provides support to the Country Head and HR Specialist, according to the role;
- Supports the booking of meeting rooms and organization of internal meetings;
- Meeting minutes – in case of internal meetings will attend the meeting, take notes and circulate swiftly draft minutes.
What qualities do we look for?
- Fluency in Romanian and English;
- Very good MS Office knowledge;
- University degree in economics, administration, communication or comparable background;
- Specific secretarial, HR or office management experience is a plus;
- Attention to detail;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
What we offer?
- On-the-job training and networking opportunities;
- Trainee type of activity – accepting junior on no experience candidates willing to learn and develop in Human Resources;
- Multinational business environment and a friendly and dynamic atmosphere;
- Entry level remuneration package and social benefit package.
Why choose BNP Paribas?
- Work closely with all clients and internal departments;
- Learn and develop your career;
- Join the leading bank for Corporates in Europe;
- Support a changing world;
- Benefit from an exciting work environment.