SEEKING 2 ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTS
OUR GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES
YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY
What gets you out of bed in the morning? For us, it’s driving positive change and we’re looking for like-minded people with energy and a can do attitude to join our winning team.
Are you looking for that next step in your career journey and like the sound of working in a dynamic and exciting IT team that’s part of a growing consumer finance business and global bank? Like what you hear? Then read on…
We want to welcome 2 experienced Enterprise Architects to join our Enterprise Architecture team; which is currently made up of our Head of Enterprise Architecture, a Solutions Architect and a Data Architect, so ideally you’ll be a great fit for us in a Software design capacity, but we are an agile team so you’ll get exposure to other areas alongside this.
Your role will be to develop and evolve existing and future IS Architecture based on Architecture principals and consistency with company frameworks, supporting delivery of the Enterprise Architecture capability and being part of operating the Architecture led approach.
With your expertise, you will act as a consultancy point for colleagues, alongside the road mapping and technical design elements of your role.
Could this be you?
We believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most. Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- We are seeking experienced professionals who have substantial working experience in an IT Architecture role; ideally with exposure to modern development practices- perhaps within a Fintech or modern banking.
- TOGAF knowledge is paramount
- Ability to operate across multiple engagements concurrently and assume architectural responsibility, leading at domain level
- You’ll need to be cloud aware, have experience working with both commercial ‘off the shelf’ and bespoke solutions, as well as experience designing complex solutions
- Ability to build relationships, interact with and influence Senior Management population
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of working within the full project lifecycle
Further specific desirable technical skills we are hoping you’ll have include:
- Technical Design
- SOA / Microservices
- Architecting Microsoft .NET applications
- Domain Driven Design, Modelling- Relationships, topologies, Sequence Diagrams, UML, ArchiMate
- Experience with Architecture tools such as Orbus iServer and MS
- Agile, DevOps, Contact Implementation and Deployment
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it’s all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That’s why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun; we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you’re part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you’d expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what’s important to you. You’ll also have a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic and growing team, then we’d love to hear from you.