SEEKING A CUSTOMER INSIGHT MANAGER
OUR GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES
YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY
What gets you out of bed in the morning? For us, it’s driving positive change and we’re looking for like-minded people with energy and a can do attitude to join our winning team.
Are you looking for that next step in your career journey and like the sound of working in a dynamic and exciting finance team that’s part of a growing consumer finance business and global bank? Like what you hear? Then read on…
We want to welcome Customer Insight Manager to join our high performing Analytics team.
Working in the Analytics team, the Customer Insight Manager provides delivery of commercial value, through the usage of analytical methods to understand, test and predict customer & marketing profitability and its associated levers. They also contribute to the development of the business through:
Exploitation of customer knowledge & insight
Statistic survey of our portfolios
Implementation of decision support tools
Optimise data sharing access to strategic credit partnerships to drive credit and retail product sales into respective customer bases.
Assuring visibility of customer insight within BNP Paribas Personal Finance and Strategic retail partners.
• Understanding customer profile of a credit customer
• How to attract more customers if they don’t already fall in the customer portfolio
• How can we convert non-traditional credit customers onto a running account? Via options such as different products or promotions
• Identify customers who are likely to repeat spend, spend once or spend during promotional/peak offers only
• Build customer segmentation to treat and engage with customers differently through marketing content
• Identify the next best product to offer to a customer based on purchase behaviour patterns of existing customers
• Maximise learnings
• Analysis and recommendations to improve performance of Digital Channels: Conversion, ROI and CLTV of Digitally Acquired customers
• Web Analytics Full Customer journey analysis and reporting (inc Tagging)
• Digital Channels KPIs: Affiliates / Aggregators, PPC, SEO, Email, SMS and in-app push notifications (CRM, In-life and EMOB)
• Test and learn: Implement A/B & MVT and communicate performance results to wider business
• Energetically contribute to the strategic partnerships, driving customer insight as a key contributor of commercial success
• Manage and engage relationships with 3rd parties, presenting to senior stakeholders external to BNP Paribas Personal Finance
• Jointly define analytics roadmaps to support both BNP Paribas Personal Finance & Strategic Partnerships goals
This is an important time to join our talented team as these roles have been created as a result of an exciting transformational journey. Working closely with your colleagues you will be building strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business, working as an important partner across many different functions. You’ll have the support of your colleagues in the team and will also be able to share your skills and experience to ensure the continued success of the transformation.
Could this be you?
We believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most. Here’s what else we’re looking for:
• Educated to degree level in numerate discipline
• Experience in an insight role (or post grad equivalent)
• Highly practiced in use of data mining tools (SAS, SQL etc) and with experience of developing statistical models and segmentations
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good written and verbal skills
• Good commercial awareness
• Ability to manipulate data and present information clearly and concisely
• Working with large data
• Ability to summarise data efficiently and effectively using SAS/SQL/R or other package
• Telling a story with data
• Presenting to senior managers
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it’s all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That’s why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun; we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you’re part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you’d expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what’s important to you. We also offer flexible working patterns, a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic and growing team, then we’d love to hear from you.