Your Main Activities Are
The selected person will provide support for clients across all territories EMEA:
- Opportunity Research Expertise
- Client Presentations support (preparation of client pitching)
- Data Base Management Support: Produce & maintain a database of certain standard presentation materials
- Maintain Sector Vertical Comparable
- Maintain a Transactions (bond…) database capturing all relevant details of recent deals
- Assisting in the Preparation of the Weekly which is a market update document
- Compile league tables and credentials by sector, country, deal type
- Prepare Case studies of completed transactions
Profile and Skills to Success
- Strong academic background, preferably a Master’s Degree in Finance, Management or Economics
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate tenacity and drive
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail, adherence to the highest quality standards
- Team Player
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Available for a training period abroad
About the Team
The group pitches, structures and executes loan and bond financings for large and midcap corporates. Analysts and Associates in the Origination & Execution Group support all the financing activities. Lisbon team is part of the Origination & Execution Group and works closely with our Analysts across EMEA.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal Present in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialized financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.