BNP Paribas GSO is seeking a proactive and
creative team player to work as an Assistant Manager of the team. The ideal
candidate for this position will possess strong know how of the process and
act as an effective back-up to his/her supervisor. The position will work
closely with the Fund Accounting team to keep them motivated and devise
continuous ways to improve the process.
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the
process by acquiring complete knowledge & understanding of NAV Calculation Processing & Review across
all funds & instruments types.
- Ensure NAV
calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA.
Completeness of NAV packs
includes accurate report generation, timely delivery of reports,
scanning & archiving.
- Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash
& Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV.
- Ensuring the KPI’s are kept in Green at all
- Preparation of Key/Standard Operating
Procedures for each process migrated to Chennai.
- Consistently evaluate the documented
procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Prioritize the work and conduct investigation
with due diligence on all the discrepancies.
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties may arise from
time to time, mainly on month ends & year ends.
- Ensure review of critical queries before
sent. Where issues/errors arise ensure detailed analysis of issues and
clear understanding is gained before responding to client, spoke or
- Ensure that the Reports are thoroughly
reviewed and most updated information is provided.
- Should assist Manager in preparing &
- Adhere to Quality of 100% while producing
& reviewing NAVs.
- Ensure there is NO Financial impact/loss to
- Manage staff on daily BAU
and to take corrective measures/actions, if required. Updating required
staff/team adequately on any changes/new events impacting BAU. Should be proactively escalating the BAU/Staff issues to Manager.
- Identifying the staff training requirement &
ensure all the necessary training has been provided to the team members
to perform the relevant tasks.
- Conducting Daily Team huddles, Weekly Team
meetings and regular one on ones with team.
- Develop SMEs and ensure that, the Back-up
management tool is in place for all the team members.
- Enforce 100% compliance of ISAE3402. Carry
out sample testing on daily basis & document the results.
- Ensure procedures are in place to effectively
deal with exceptions and that they are reviewed, researched, documented
and resolved in a timely manner.
- Identify the manual steps, process
efficiencies & developments, by providing practical ideas on areas
of improvements & work towards its automation.
- Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially
during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and
migration of new funds.
the respective group mail box and respond quickly to the queries.
to timeliness and quality as stated in SLA.
there is NO Financial impact/loss to the organization.
ISAE 3402 checks are understood and followed. 100% compliance is must for all
as a back-up in the absence of other team members.
supervisor in resource planning and BAU planning.
strive to improve the process and bring efficiency in the chain
share the process/product knowledge with fellow team members.
& Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to communicate to others in a clear,
- Good people management/team player skills
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good listening and questioning ability.
- Be able to express ideas effectively in individual and
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize
- Ability to work in an organized manner.
- Must have an attention to detail
- Generate creative solutions to problems.
- Always looks for ways to improve services and
able to adapt to markets and clients evolution.
Minimum of 4-5 years of experience
in Fund Accounting
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to inspire others & generate people's
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Primary Location: IN-TN-ChennaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 5 yearsSchedule: Full-time