About the job
- Collect and analyse financial data from several sources in order to be able to analyse CIB peers’ performances, as well as identifying and reporting the key messages, providing relevant information to strategic analyses
Your Main Activities Are
- Finding the relevant information among peers’ financial reports, press releases, financial news and will also have to use databases from external providers
- Ensure that financial data is inputted in a timely, accurate and complete manner, in line with the methodology defined
- Understand and identify the main trends and messages coming out of the quantitative data analysis and other information sources in order to prepare high-quality presentations and written reports within demanding timeframes for the CIB Top Management
- Support the animation of a large ecosystem through regular steering committees and informal meetings - internal stakeholders
- Take part in punctual projects/missions related to Market Intelligence and Strategy topics
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Engineering or related area
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial Analysis, Corporate Banking, Consulting/Strategy or related area
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Be attentive to detail
- Be able to delivers resuls, critical thinker
- Have knowledge in the creation of budgets
- Expertise in Microsoft Tools (Excel and Powerpoint)
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.