At BNP Paribas, microfinance isn’t just idle talk–it’s part of our reality. The Group’s...
BNP Paribas has been ranked first by investors for the third consecutive year in overall investment grade research in this year's Euromoney Credit Research Poll. Our investment grade credit research teams came top in five categories:
- Telecoms and Media (also first in 2005)
- Consumer Products (up from third in 2005)
- Utilities (also first in 2005)
- Banking (up from third in 2005)
- and Insurance (also first in 2005)
In High Yield Credit Research our bank improved its overall ranking from 9th to 4th position. The teams improved their positions in each of the four high yield sectors:
- Telecoms and Media
- General Industries and Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
- and Retail and Credit Strategy
In total BNP Paribas improved its position in eight out of fourteen rankings (two overall and twelve sector-specific), and retained last year's position in the remaining six.
Connected objects are popping up everywhere in our daily lives. But can they penetrate the...
On Tuesday December 20th, the Akademik Treshnikov has left the port of Cape Town, South Africa...