For the 30th anniversary of the IPCC, BNP Paribas and the Catholic University of Lille invited...
BNP Paribas has been ranked first by investors for the third consecutive year in overall investment grade research in this year's Euromoney Credit Research Poll. Our investment grade credit research teams came top in five categories:
- Telecoms and Media (also first in 2005)
- Consumer Products (up from third in 2005)
- Utilities (also first in 2005)
- Banking (up from third in 2005)
- and Insurance (also first in 2005)
In High Yield Credit Research our bank improved its overall ranking from 9th to 4th position. The teams improved their positions in each of the four high yield sectors:
- Telecoms and Media
- General Industries and Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
- and Retail and Credit Strategy
In total BNP Paribas improved its position in eight out of fourteen rankings (two overall and twelve sector-specific), and retained last year's position in the remaining six.
Read moreAll news
Looking for insights in the economy and financial markets? William De Vijlder, Group Chief...