International Hackathon, the second edition is launched!
From June 17 to 19, the 2016 edition of the BNP Paribas International Hackathon will take place in eight cities around the world. A group of startups will get together over the course of a marathon weekend session to reinvent banking’s customer experience.
In 2016, the first stage of the BNP Paribas International Hackathon comprises:
- 3 days
- 8 cities: San Francisco, London, Paris, Brussels, Rome, Berlin, Warsaw and Istanbul
- Dozens of teams ready to take on a challenge!
Making customer journeys effortless for the client through co-creation with startups.
Three days of co-creation to serve our customers
For the second edition, the BNP Paribas International Hackathon provides teams in each city with the necessary technical resources and the continued support of Group experts (marketing specialists, IT architects, etc.). Each team imagines, designs and produces a prototype for a revolutionary app or innovative service that will reinvent the banking industry’s customer experience.
Four steps to answer the challenge
The event in June is the first in a series of four that make up the BNP Paribas International Hackathon, which includes the following additional stages:
• July to November: a digital boot camp brings together teams selected during the first stage
• December 2: each team presents its project before a jury of specialists, tasked with designating winners on Demo Day in Paris
• 2017: the winners design a prototype with logistics and financial support from BNP Paribas. Then it’s the start of a long-term collaboration between the winners and the Group!