BNP Paribas Securities Services – (Senior) Client Service Manager
NL - Amsterdam - Herengracht 595
BNP Paribas Securities Services
BNP Paribas Securities Services in Amsterdam is a member of BNP Paribas Group and a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions for financial institutions. Securities Services delivers a comprehensive range of custody services to the clients based on unrivalled local market expertise.
We are currently looking for a full-time:
(Senior) Client Service Manager
The Client Service Manager is responsible for ensuring overall satisfaction of the client across the full scope of services received from BNP Paribas Securities Services.
Given the global nature of the business and clients, the client services managers are expected to work together across locations as part of a unified global team serving individual clients in each location and overseeing their clients’ activities anywhere in the world.
The role has full accountability for the following:
- Manage the on-boarding projects and transversaly coordinate activities of the business implementation teams.
- Manage the relationship between the client, and service delivery areas by ensuring a full understanding of the client’s needs and expectations
- Manage service level reviews, due diligences and visits for existing clients; ensure regular formal performance reviews are conducted with clients according to strategic priorities and client needs
- Document, coordinate and oversee resolution of structural problems or issues affecting the quality of service delivery and the overall client experience
- Identify and coordinate service delivery modifications in response to changes in the client activities by raising change projects within the existing service scope
- Ensure proper coordination of relationships with third parties/other departments related to the client activity,
- Stay connected with market/product developments and identify and follow up on new business development opportunities in collaboration with our sales department
- Contribute to the development of the BNP Paribas Securities Services brand and market reputation
- Bachelor/Master degree in finance/economics/business
- At least 5 year of industry experience and professional qualifications relating to the financial markets, asset management or securities services
- Qualifications and proven track record in project management and/or process and quality improvement in international, complex organisations, preferably within the financial industry
- Extensive experience in a role with a strong client management focus
- Ability to foster and maintain strong interpersonal external and internal relationships
- Result driven with good direct and indirect influential skills
- Competent strategic thinker with the ability to create and implement solutions
- Demonstrated behaviours of being organised and structured
- Adaptability to changing environments
- Dutch native speaker and effective written and oral communication in English. Knowledge of the French language is an advantage
BNP Paribas Securities Services, Amsterdam Branch is a dynamic place to work with a drive to succeed. We are looking for people with high energy levels and great sense of client focus to help bring our organisation to a higher level. Do you like to be part of a large international network? Are you someone who easily identifies where things need to be improved and takes the initiative to do so? Are you able to bring structure and consistency? Then, you will find BNP Paribas Securities Services a challenging and satisfying environment to work!
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please send your application letter and CV in English to the Human Resources Department via asd_recruitment_hr [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
Acquisition of this vacancy is not appreciated.
We have noticed that you are currently using a mobile device.
Unfortunately, this device does not allow you to send us the necessary documents to apply.
However, you can apply by sending yourself this offer by e-mail and carry on with the application on a computer.