Windows, UNIX and VMWare Server Lead
Standard / Permanent
- " To represent IT on relationship management with local BNP Paribas business, understanding their IT infrastructure needs and working with the internal IT team to deliver state of the art solution.
- To provide an expert level of support to business to bridge the gap between IT infrastructure and business.
- To liaison with local/ regional/Global and other service vendors in providing seamless quality IT service delivery on time.
Roles and responsibilities:
- " Windows and VMWare SME with Team handling experience.
- Perform advance level troubleshooting and align the infrastructure as per best practices.
- Good knowledge on ITIL and ISO20000 processes
- Regular interactions with the different teams within the regional/global IT department on related subjects.
- Build and maintain the documentation framework for tasks carried out on day to day basis and also for projects.
- Collect and report regularly to the Line Manager Metrics and Dashboards related to the Servers.
- Recommends replacement, up-gradation or implementation of hardware/software as necessary.
- Ability to Install, Configure, strong problem analytical skills, Monitor and Administering Windows Server based Operating Systems with working knowledge of 2+ Years.
- Conduct OS-level and VMware patch planning, coordination and execution using patch management tools and Security Expressions ( Hardening of OS )
- Working experience with day to day tasks like vMotion, P2V, Basic CLI Commands, Alerts, monitoring, HA & DRS, backup and recovery.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory based Directory Services, DNS, DHCP, IIS, NTFS ACL based permissions, File & Print Services, Cluster Services, WSUS, Group Policy Management, Antivirus, Reporting, Citrix XenServers.
- Experience in setting up Disaster Recovery Infrastructure and actively participate during the drill.
- Facilitate service delivery support (day to day requirement) with the help of internal/external IT teams.
- Engaged during Priority 1 issues to help define and communicate the issue and any necessary changes needed to resolve the issue.
- Aware of all critical changes to infrastructure and applications that could impact service delivery to their business customers.
- Capacity Management for disk, memory CPU etc. and Forecasting the recommendation. Intermittent resource usage and optimisation advice
- Hardware and Networking Knowledge on Server Hardware Multiple Vendors, Remote Management Tools, Software & Hardware RAID, Technical understanding on network topologies & devices, Storage Devices.
- Capable of using writing scripts in either MS PowerShell or VBScript.
- Exposure to Banking Sectors will be an added value."
Years of Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Shifts: Rotational (7:00 am to 11:00 pm and Oncall Night Support)
Mandatory Skills Experience Good to have skills Behavioral VMware vSphere [V5.5] 5+ shell scripting Interpersonal Skills Windows Administrator 5+ Project Management Active Directory, DNS 1+ Communication Skills NIMMsoft 1+ Behavioural Skills Team/Shift Lead 2+