G10 Rates e-Sales
Standard / Permanent
The Rates e-Sales Person is responsible for driving our client focused electronic franchise strategy. Working in coordination with existing Sales coverage, the e-Sales person would take responsibility for understanding client’s electronic trading needs and developing tailored strategies with our electronic market makers to ensure that we increase our footprint and optimize our impact.
• Interacting with all levels of traditional sales coverage to meet client needs
• Establish and develop client relationships with active electronic clients and maintain regular on-going dialogue
• Partner with Trading and e-Market Making to assist in the development of tools and techniques aimed at enhancing our e-offering and building our e-franchise.
• Analyze data and trends across all electronic client activity in order to drive a better hit rate and enquiry share
• Leverage vendor relationships to gather information and be on top of new product development.
• Coordinate globally with other e-focused sales and trading teams
• Client prospecting, relationship management including active client coverage
• 7 years of experience in the Global Rates Market
• Experience must be in an electronic commerce roll either in sales, trading or vendor positions
• Individual must possess a true intellectual curiosity and a passion for market structure and innovation
• High level of options and other derivatives technical knowledge
• Global perspective and ability to changing trading environment
• Proven driver of business development and growth
• Knowledge of existing e-trading platforms and insight into future developments
• 10 years of previous experience in a similar role
• Previous experience in a Rates e-Sales role
FINRA Registrations Required: 7,63