Under the Business & Client Management, DRIVE PI Americas (previously known as Process and Organization) is building its core expertise in managing transversal and transformation projects across all Global Markets Business Lines (PS&F, Credit and Rates, FXMM, Commodities and ALMT). The goal is to start building a team with experienced and senior resources to manage these key initiatives. We are looking to on-board permanent resources with strong functional knowledge, on the business aspect, as well as, regulatory and compliance expertise along with some familiarity with the BNPP culture and operational set-up.
Manage a Project from small to mid-scale projects by carrying out the following:
- Manage and spear head the assigned Projects from Mid-Scale initiatives.
- Ensure that all projects follow the Group Policies and Procedure – including proper Project Governance and reporting.
Identify the business issues to be resolved.
Identify and obtain the buy-in from the Primary Project Stakeholders and Sponsor.
Drive the delivery effort by maintaining project lists, organizing follow up meetings, creating and distributing meeting minutes.
Ensure clear communication of goals, budget, risks, efforts involved, as well as on the progress of the project.
Work closely with all functions - Front office, Operations, Finance, IT, Compliance, Legal, Risk etc. to ensure successful delivery of project objectives.
Manage situations of conflict and constraints to ensure the success of the project.
Contribute to the building of maximum efficiency within the Firm:
- Analyze the current procedures and make change proposals to improve productivity, efficiency and risk control.
- Work closely with the Operations and IT managers to properly measure the impact of new systems/processes on the staff's workload and determine the new staffing requirements where applicable.
Contribute to the successful implementation of new systems:
- Work with various users to clearly identify business requirements – from Front Office to Finance.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that the system functionalities meet the user requirements.
- Propose procedural changes to take advantage of the new system functionalities.
- Facilitate the planning between IT and users to ensure all phases of the project are on track and that the appropriate level of testing is carried out.
Contribute to the integration and control of new businesses within ITO:
- Participate and contribute to various TAC and NAC coordination for ITO.
- Analyze the impact on the various functional departments and propose an optimal work flow where required.
- Ensure all stakeholders are involved in the preparation activities.
- Coordinate/facilitate all communication between teams with regard to the new product implementation.
- Coordinate/facilitate all communication between teams with regard to the new trade type implementation (TAC coordinator for ITO).
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 8+ years of Trading and Operations experience (functional or in a project capacity), with experience and knowledge of Prime Brokerage Services or Compliance and Regulatory reporting activity with trade processing flows and settlement processes.
- 8+ years of experience working with trade flow (front to back) is critical.
- 8+ years of experience working within project management concepts, along with documentation experience (business requirements, process flows, procedures, GAP analysis).
- 8+ years of experience working with IT collaborators and experience with working with IT in regards to project costing, testing and release management, navigating discussions related to IT topics (phases of project cycle, business requirements, specifications etc.)
- 8+ years of experience working in MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- 8+ years of experience managing mid to large-scale projects as well as handling a variety of projects at the same time.
- Hands on experience and knowledge in: Prime Brokerage Services – Stock Loan and Borrow etc. activity.
- Hands on experience and knowledge in: Regulatory Reporting – FINRA, CFTC, SEC, etc. (i.e., LOPR, OCEND, OATS, LTR, etc.) and Compliance requirements.
- Experience and exposure to Regulatory Reporting.
- Deep knowledge of at least one flow is desired.
- Possessing strong understanding of the project life cycle and what each phase implies. Ideally candidate can be an SME but not a mandate.
- Experience as a seasoned Project Manager who knows how to work with SMEs.
- Business Analyst experience is valuable.
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears for various topics and perimeter during the project life cycle (i.e. Knowledge of FO Products and processes, Operations, IT, Finance etc.).
- Ability to adapt and learn new processes quickly.
- A keen to ‘Process and Risk’ awareness
- Ability to demonstrate the capacity to delve into complicated situations (issues, people, processes etc.), sort out the information and propose the solution/next steps.
- Ability to professionally and efficiently manage situations of conflict and work with collaborators to arrive at a solution.
FINRA Registrations Required:
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.