Standard / Permanent
- Budget – achieving the overall budget for IBA Malaysia.
- Focus on penetrating IBA clients and building the flow and financing opportunities (currently quite light)
- Defend and articulate confidently a business and credit case in order to secure internal support and approvals for credit/credit related files
- Ability to liaise and discuss with client directly and rather independently on existing deal, prospects and negotiation on opportunities
- To identify, reach out and ‘sniff’ opportunities for the bank (be it financing, flow, DCM and or any capital market / IB transaction) and to position and steer internal dialogue in the most appropriate manner
- Execution and monitoring of existing transaction in the books – close follow-up and tracking of existing transaction in terms of internal, regulatory updates, reporting and follow-ups with clients.
- Identify new prospects and clients to deepen and widen client pool.
Degree Holder with minimum of 7 years experience.
Corporate finance and corporate banking skills set.