Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas is recruiting for its Group Finance Services in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance department. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure the publication of financial information and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage vendor database to support Purchase to Pay activities.
- Master data management and processing
- Perform periodical review and quality checks of vendor database
- Monitor and maintain vendor master data to ensure high data quality in line with the BNP Paribas standards
- Regular contact with vendors
- Regular contact with Vendors and Finance teams
- Interaction with the Help Desk team that answers suppliers’ and employees’ requests
We are looking for experienced talents to join our accounts payable operations for Leasing Solutions.
- University degree or equivalent
- Professional experience: Relevant experience, similar activities is a plus
- Proficiency in Ms Office applications (Advanced Excel) and ERP system application (SAP/Oracle preferred)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with flexible schedules and with international locations
- Organizational skills and good attention to detail
- Rigorous with ability to treat confidential information
- Strong team spirit
- Good communication skills (spoken & written), proactive attitude and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French is a plus
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.