Standard / Permanent
Apply REF: TS 000028
DEPARTMENT - TS INTERNAL SALES
LOCATION - BRISTOL
CONTRACT TYPE - PERMANENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Assisting the Internal Sales team in providing an outstanding service to our Intro Sources. Responsible for managing both regular and ad-hoc administrative tasks as well as building relationships with external customers to support in the processing of proposals and payout queries.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
- Responsible for managing administrative tasks as required by the team
- Accurate document and quote completion for external customers
- Producing regular internal / external reporting using all mainframe systems and excel
- Managing Intro Source inboxes to assist with SLA delivery
- Communicating with Intro Sources on decisions and document queries as required – both by email and phone
- Producing and issuing of termination quotations in line with standard procedures.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Ability to manage changing priorities in a demanding environment
Excellent organization and time management skills
Strong IT skills including excel
Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
Proactive approach to problem solving
Autonomous approach to workload management
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 9.00 to 17.30 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Bristol Job Type: Standard / Permanent Job: SALES DEVELOPMENT Education Level: Not indicated Schedule: Full-time