Standard / Permanent
- Perform below clients’ operations tasks for GTS and E&C :
- Bills collection business(Import and Export)
- Opening letters of credit
- Negotiation, forfeiting and other type of financing
- L/C advising, etc,
- Keep herself permanently informed of SAFE/PBOC regulations and maintain an updated file
- Make daily, weekly, ten-day, monthly, quarterly and yearly SAFE report regarding bills
- Prepare the cover sheet ,color enough copies and scan to Regional Hub
- Answer the question from Regional hub by e-mail
- Understand the discrepancies issued by Regional hub, inform and explain to the clients.
- Give instructions to Hong Kong for further processing ( accounting entries and remittance schedule)
- Send documents to issuing bank
- Handle incoming swifts related to bills
- Arrange payment after receiving the funds.
- Discount bills as per client’s request.
- Pass entries for discounted bills after receiving funds.
- Check the ATII report on the next day to ensure the work correctly done by Regional Hub, and try to solve the problems occurred.
- Provide prompt and efficient LC Opening/Amendment service to customer.
- Check import documents as per covering schedule to ensure receipt.
- Scan all documents to Regional Hub for handle and obtain settlement or acceptance from opener.
- Arrange bill retirement (sight bill) or acceptance (usance bill) and effect payment at maturity date.
- Control VTF covering letter correct printed out and matched with original L/C
- Communicate with regional office for any irregularity
- Follow up the advising fee has been properly received before delivery of the original L/C
- Passing accounting entries for fee received
- Maintain good standard files for L/C advising
Guarantee issuance and Guarantee re-issuance
- Prepare instruction to GTFO.
- Help to coordinate with HK for the processing according procedure.
- Scan all documents to HK for handle
- Help to follow up the issuance fee
- Over 3 years trade operation experience
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Good team work spirit
- Familiar with UCP600, URDG758 and relevant incoterms