Functional Analyst - IT Cash, Cards & Accounts -h/f/x - Enabler
Standard / Permanent
Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today ?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs.
At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
The IT Cash, Cards & Acquiring team manages all IT applications that support the issue and use of debit and credit cards for BNPPF customers.
In the Cards Issuing Department we primarily manage applications for:
· Issuing debit and credit cards
· Managing the lifecycle of the cards
· Managing relationships with card manufacturers and the issuing provider ATOS WorldLine.
Your future role
You will convert the needs of the business into functional and/or technical specifications, by working in close cooperation with all relevant parties (businesses, architects, other analysts etc.). When required, you will provide necessary support to other internal and external contributors and providers. Following the analysis, you are also involved in the testing process.
You are also involved in the maintenance processes for one or more applications.
What are your daily tasks?
· You help project managers estimate the impact and budget of business requests.
· You ensure consistency between the current system and user needs and, more generally, their conversion into specifications.
· You determine the system requirements on the basis of user needs.
· You participate in identifying possible risks and their impact on the specifications.
· You create the necessary analysis documents.
· You assist the test managers in preparing the tests and reviewing the test plan.
· You provide support to internal and external providers and contributors based on your analyses.
· You handle incidents, provide user support and are involved in maintaining a number of applications.
· You report to the asset manager and/or project manager in an accurate and transparent manner.
Highlight your strengths !
· You have experience of analysis work in an IT environment.
· You have technical knowledge and, if necessary, are able to learn the technical aspects of our domain.
· You are customer-oriented, have a proactive approach and communicate transparently with all stakeholders.
· You are good at setting priorities and using your time efficiently
· You have an excellent knowledge of English and a very good knowledge of one of the national languages (French or Dutch)
· Your strengths are your capacity to think analytically and synthetically, as well as your eye for detail.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
We believe that our evolution is driven by our employees. In return, we strive to provide optimal working conditions that enable people to develop both a professional and personal level. We offer a challenging working environment in which you are going to have a real impact on the digital revolution within our company. In addition, you can expect an interesting salary and attractive benefits. In order to respond to your individual needs, you can actively shape your benefit package.