Standard / Permanent
Apply REF: TES000884
The candidate will be responsible as a Techno functional resource of team for creating and executing Automation & functional test scripts/cases. The candidate must have good analytical skills and should be self-motivated, proactive and a good team player. The candidate should have experience in working effectively in fast paced environments. Candidate will also be expected to coordinate with onshore/offshore teams.
- Around 2 - 5 years of relevant Technical & Functional work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to communicate effectively with IT teams as well as Business Teams
- Strong knowledge of UFT and VB Scripting
- Experience on backend testing like verification of logs, API or services
- Experience in creating Automating scripts for Database & API.
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Analyze test cases thoroughly to ensure adequate coverage of requirements.
- Create test cases and test data as per requirements.
- Execute test cases, analyze test results and accordingly log defects, track and re-test defects.
- Closely work with Dev teams/BA to resolve issues and also to develop a good understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Perform other testing-related duties as required
- Experience on JIRA and Quality Centre.
- Experience of working in Agile projects
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai Job Type: Standard / Permanent Job: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years) Experience Level: At least 2 years Schedule: Full-time