Standard / Permanent
Apply REF: TES000764
Expected Role and Key Responsibilities:
The role is Test Analyst with experience of working within a dynamic and demanding environment reacting to changing business needs & responsible for testing deliverables.
The candidate should have around 3 to 5 years of experience in manual
Candidate should be strong in Test planning, Test Estimation, Test Design, Test Execution & strong in testing life cycle / test processes.
Candidate should have good strong knowledge & experience in Capital Markets
Candidate should have good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
Experience in writing SQL queries for backend validation
- 3 – 5 years of experience in manual
- Experience Test planning, Test Estimation, Test Design, Test Execution, strong in testing life cycle / test processes.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong coordination and organisational skills.
- Experience database testing tools
- Multi-tasking capabilities and a Team player.
- Strong knowledge in Financial Markets
- Experience in writing SQL queries for backend validation
Desired Skills (if any):
- Knowledge in Actimize products
- Forward thinking, Highly motivated & skilled individual
- Delivery-focused with a good eye for detail
- Structured, organised and a good communicator
- Must be able to work closely with users and IT developers
- Willing to share knowledge and skills with others within the team
- Whilst able to work independently, should be a true team player
- Willingness to learn/adapt/challenge/find new methods to enhance the Current Testing Processes.
- Documentation and Excel Skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai Job Type: Standard / Permanent Job: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (3 years) Experience Level: At least 3 years Schedule: Full-time