Standard / Permanent
Provide technical support as well as level 3 support for EAST and Data Mart applications in China.
· Involves in all phases of the software development cycle with Project team to understand technical implementation requirements for EAST and Data Mart
· Able to contribute in technical assessment and work on EAST and Data Mart technical design with regional architecture team
· Strong knowledge in modern application architecture and language (JEE) as well as latest ETL tool and will able to contribute to discuss technical design with Vendor and able to advise good practices in technical design
· Able to subsequently maintain the ETL tool and configure the data mapping in the EAST and Data Mart applications
· Experienced in data warehouse or big data project implementation will be added advantage
· Work closely with Vendor in implementing release management which according to regional standard
· Work closely with the technical implementation team in bridging the gap from translating functional to technical details.
· During the implementation stage, work closely with vendor technical team to ensure the technical design is in-lined with the solution
· Ensure Vendor performs properly performance testing
· Ensure the solution is implemented correctly by conducting design review and if required
· Able to work independently or in a team to resolve issues and/or identify solutions in timely manner
· Ensure to be proven as good team player to deliver the objectives assigned to the team
· Support and participate in other department tasks.
· Must have a continual improvement and risk mitigation focus and proactively improve the monitoring, efficiency, reliability, capacity and quality of all IT services under his managed perimeter.
· Knowledge of network, firewall, SAN storage, Unix, Windows
· Knowledge of change management
· Knowledge of project management
· Good knowledge in Data Mart or Data warehouse or big data in the banking industry;
· Good knowledge in regulatory reporting i.e. EAST, AML, etc;
· Strong SQL Development and knowledge in DB (Oracle,MSSQL,etc)– ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
· Experienced in working on ETL tool i.e. Kettle, Ab-Initio, SSIS, etc;
· Must have hands-on experience such as data mapping and testing. Knowledge in modern application architecture and language (JEE) will be an added advantage;
· Sound functional/technical analysis and project management skills;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to details and client-oriented.
· Good interpersonal skill and team player;
· Strong will to success and overcome challenges;
· Self-driven and independent;
· Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and multi-culture environment;
· Strong in problem solving and analytical skill;
· Degree holder with minimum 5 years of business analysis experience preferable in Banking.